Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Christmas embellishment tip

Well we are winding down our vacation, just a few more days til we head home but this is the good part - visiting my daughter & family in Arizona. My daughter is a transplant to Yuma from the midwest and she says it still feels weird to her to put up Christmas lights & decorations while wearing t-shirts & flip flops! haha But it sure is looking like Christmas around here.

I have one last card that I wanted to post, I made this before we left for vacation. I love this adorable snow family, I watercolored them using distress inks and my aqua painter, then added stickles for the glitzy look.


Here is a tip; for my embellishment, I wanted a button with a candy look but I didn't have one so I took a plain red button and drew the white stripes on with my white gel pen. I wasn't sure if it would dry on the button and not smear but it worked perfectly!

I will add the stamp name and other mats after I get home because I forgot to bring the list with me and I sure can't remember.... ohwell. Thanks for taking a peek at my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!