Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and I read every one!



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last minute super easy Christmas cards

I needed a few last minute Christmas cards and put together this quick and easy card that might be one of my favorites. A couple of layers, some stamping, pen doodles and a little twine.

The stamps are from Recollections - I got them at Michael's a couple of days ago, they had the cutest sets of Christmas stamps for $3.99 each. The Christmas tree was in one set and the sentiment and snow border were in the other set. I added some white dash lines and some sparkle to the tree top with sakura pens, and tied on some MS twine. The white and red papers are PTI and the top layer is Stampin' Up! crumb cake, which is their kraft cardstock - I love it, it is a little paler than most kraft cardstocks. OH - I punched the layers with my new favorite corner chomper - the cloud/scallop one - LOVE it!

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful Holiday whatever you celebrate!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty card! love the layering and the stitching looks awesome:) TFS!
Happy New Year!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I {HEART} comments - Thanks so much for taking the time!!